Cheyenne Randall

Cheyenne Randall has put his Photoshop skills to good use, turning iconic celebrities from both past and present into full-on tattooed hipsters...
"I've always been interested in tattooing," Randall said when speaking to The Today Show...
 "I started out by drawing tattoos on certain personalities in magazines and wanted to step it up. I taught myself Photoshop and thus began a slight obsession with seeing out of pure curiosity what some of my favourite iconic personalities would look like perhaps if they were in a parallel universe or took another path in life. Really I just let my imagination run wild."

The 36-year-old Seattle-based artist

The series includes Marilyn Monroe, Price, Blondie, Spock, Brad Pitt, Audrey Hepburn, Albert Einstein, John Lennon, and even Prince William and Kate Middleton.

More photos..